Yvette Cooper (UK shadow Home Secretary) on what she thinks of the new Doctor. Yes, leading labour politician gets quizzed about Doctor Who. What would Malcolm say.
This probably deserves it’s own sub-grouping - Doctor Who critiqued by leading UK politicians maybe?
Actually it’s Ten’s (trying-hard-to-hide) deep unhappiness and Twelve’s (obvious) deep unhappiness that makes me feel so much… Perhaps the doctor is never really happy after all.
Please choose your own favorite way to describe these gifs:
- The Tenth Doctor putting on the Fifth Doctor’s coat
- David Tennant putting on Peter Davison’s Doctor’s coat
- David Tennant putting on his father-in-law’s coat
- A Doctor Who fan putting on the coat belonging to one of his favorite Doctors
- Father of The Doctor’s Daughter putting on the coat belonging to the father of The Doctor’s Daughter
- Complete Doctor Who coat awesomeness
I was rewatching Retribution the other day and I mean honestly
hahaha Everybody LOVES Horatio <3<3<3
I mean LOOK AT THEM
"I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt, but I’m afraid this isn’t a social call."
"I would almost be disappointed if it were."